[mythtv] Couldn't upgrade database to new schema

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Oct 14 07:56:47 UTC 2014

On 14/10/14 07:41, Janusz S. Bien wrote:
> Quote/Cytat - John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> (Mon 13 Oct 2014
> 07:31:58 PM CEST):
>
>> This isn't really my thing, but your earlier pastebin included
>>
>> 2014-10-01 14:25:26.888343 E  SG(DB Backups): Unable to find any
>> Storage Group Directories.  Using hardcoded default value of '/mnt/store'
>> 2014-10-01 14:25:26.888698 E  SG(DB Backups): FindNextDirMostFree:
>> '/mnt/store' does not exist!
>>
>> Does it exist now?
>
> Yes (I defined it elsewhere).
>
> Best regards
>
> Janusz

OK.  I take it it makes no difference to the problem, although I would
expect a new upgrade attempt to use it.

In the absence of any better suggestions, would you be able to reinstall
a version that uses your current DB, run the optimize tool, and then try
going to master again?  upnp is working well for me now, with fewer
losses of contact.  In-play navigation in Music and Videos still needs
improvement, but *I* haven't seen how...

John