[mythtv] Couldn't upgrade database to new schema

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Oct 13 17:31:58 UTC 2014

On 13/10/14 17:36, Janusz S. Bien wrote:
> Quote/Cytat - "Janusz S. Bien" <jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl> (wto, 30 wrz 2014,
> 09:29:13):
>
>> Quote/Cytat - MythTV <noreply at mythtv.org> (Sun 28 Sep 2014 01:36:53 PM
>> CEST):
>>
>>> Getting master to build under SL6 wasn't entirely straightforward but
>>> it's
>>> working well as my only active Myth box.
>>
>> Testing the master is my intention from the very beginning, however
>> all my attemps to use it fail sooner or later.
>>
>> Recently I've compiled it succesfully on Debian sid (BTW, checkinstall
>> failed, I had to use a 'raw' make install).
>
> Today I've compiled it on a fresh installation of Debian sid on another
> computer.
>
> I've created the database from the scratch and got the old problem when
> running mythtv-setup:
>
> Couldn't upgrade database to new schema.
>
> I'm still looking for suggestions.
>
> Best regards
>
> Janusz

This isn't really my thing, but your earlier pastebin included

2014-10-01 14:25:26.888343 E  SG(DB Backups): Unable to find any Storage
Group Directories.  Using hardcoded default value of '/mnt/store'
2014-10-01 14:25:26.888698 E  SG(DB Backups): FindNextDirMostFree:
'/mnt/store' does not exist!

Does it exist now?

John