[mythtv] Testers wanted for tuner affinity scheduling changes

David Engel david at istwok.net
Thu Oct 9 14:27:07 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 09, 2014 at 02:10:15PM +0200, warpme wrote:
> David,
> Pls find output for vanilla 0.27 and 0.27+affinity patch.
> If anything additional I can do to help You - let me know!
> Thx

Thanks, but can please rerun with "--loglevel debug"?  Without that, I
only get the final result, not how the code actually got there.

After quickly checking the differences in the final result, the
results are a little disappointing.  3 programs got moved to later
times, but only 1 got moved to an earlier time.  If anything, I hoped
those numbers would be reversed.  I think I know why that could
happen, but I'll need the --loglevel debug output to confirm it.

David
--
David Engel
david at istwok.net