[mythtv] Fwd: [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jyavenard. v0.28-pre-1024-g9cba5e2

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Wed Mar 26 15:15:27 UTC 2014

At 1:00 PM +1100 3/26/14, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
>On 26 March 2014 11:45, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Well, the photo is received. I thought that was the problem...
>>
>>  That's a good thing at least...
>>
>>  other than that, not much I can say...
>>
>>  Let me build a version and get a 10.6 image
>
>Working just fine here on a 10.6.8 VM

Hmmm, I've built and tested on 10.7.5 (Core2 Duo mini) and 10.8.4
(Core i5 mini) and I experience the same problem with both of those.
Using an iPhone 5 with iOS 7.1 in all cases.

I did notice a error mixed in the console output from the frontend:

libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited

No idea what that means or if it is even relevant.

What version of libpng is the bundled frontend using now?  MacPorts
has the current release:

$ port info libpng
libpng @1.6.10 (graphics)
[...]