[mythtv] Latest trunk segfault in mythfrontend - Fedora 19

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Mar 4 23:18:18 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I updated my frontend to latest trunk on the weekend, and that worked fine.
Last night I noticed my Fedora install was woefully out of date so I ran a
yum update. After the reboot, mythfrontend crashes at startup. I had
previously updated the NVidia driver, as the old one would not compile with
the new kernel, then I did a complete recompile of mythtv on the box, and
it still crashes. I recompiled with debug enabled, the backtrace is here:
http://pastebin.ca/2651625

Unfortunately there were about 400 packages updated, so I doubt I'm going
to be able to track down which one is causing the crash, if it's even
related (pretty sure it is though), I'll try rebooting into the old kernel
and see if that works, but if anyone sees anything in the backtrace, I'd
love to hear opinions.

Thanks
Tom