[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jyavenard. v0.28-pre-1551-g35450a5

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 23:43:32 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Le samedi 14 juin 2014, John P Poet <jppoet at gmail.com> a écrit :
>

>> Okay, so it does not actually look like there is a problem with OpenGL
>> 2.0.  I had forgotten that line widths were to large with OpenGL 1.  I will
>> fix Steppes to work with OpenGL 2.
>>
>> John
>>

> Shouldn't the painter be fixed to properly handle those instead?
> What painter setting did you use before?
>
> Did you have it on auto or OpenGL? (Which is opengl1 not 2)

I had it on auto, which used to get me OpenGL 1, and now gets OpenGL 2.
When I originally wrote Steppes I noticed that setting the line width to 1
resulted in the lines being wider than I wanted, but setting it to zero
produced what I wanted.  I didn't worry about it at the time, but yes, the
OpenGL 1 painter probably should be fixed -- probably just an off-by-one
error.

John