[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch fixes/0.27 updated by jyavenard. v0.27.3-69-g1f798ce

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:22:27 UTC 2014

On 10 July 2014 23:17, Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at cogeco.ca> wrote:

> Jean-Yves, I believe this commit is problematic for MacPorts since the
> Python bindings are not in an application bundle in that case. Is there a
> way this could be handled that doesn't require me to maintain another patch?

I've thought about it earlier on.

Outside a bundle this is effectively doing nothing. The code doesn't
change the current PYTHONPATH, it only adds a path to it.

In the worse case, assuming you have something located in
/opt/Resources/lib/python2.6/site-packages, those would get priority.
what's the likely of that?

It requires no patch to remove and can be left as-is..