[mythtv] Application Report (MythTV)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jul 2 20:01:39 UTC 2014

Oops, this was meant for the private developer list (the code are meant for devs and users who help out a bunch with the project).

But, my mistake is your gain.  Feel free to use these on a first-come first-served basis but please reply here if you use one so people know it’s no longer available.

-Chris