[mythtv] MythWeb

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Thu Jan 30 14:36:25 UTC 2014

On 01/29/2014 06:55 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

Well that's where you've made your first assumption. The backend isn't
taking over port 80. It listens on a high port by default (6544).

You have to actively make arrangements in order to push port 80 traffic
to the backend.

As jya suggested, the best way of doing this is putting a normal
webserver on port 80/443 and proxying to the backend.

Regards
Stuart Auchterlonie