[mythtv] ringbuffer.cpp

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sat Feb 15 12:34:50 UTC 2014

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Can you guys test the patch in this ticket?
>
> https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12045

I just tried your patch.

On a transitioning program, the pause was ever so slight and if you
weren't watching for it, probably wouldn't have noticed.

I've also applied it to my mother's system.  She lives in live tv and
I've asked to report back to me at the end of the day.

The little testing that I've done, it looks promising.

Thanks!

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: