[mythtv] MythTV Forums

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Sun Feb 9 17:43:43 UTC 2014

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> [...]

Have the devs thought about using Google Groups for the web forum?
IMO, it would solve a few issues.

*) Shouldn't have performance issues
*) Those that want to browse/search/post to it as a web forum can
*) Those that want to treat it like a mailing list can
*) Those that don't want to have to create an account to participate
can browse it as a forum if they wish and participate in it via email
(like a mailing list) without creating an account.

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos