[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jyavenard. v0.28-pre-1094-ge469043

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 12:11:20 UTC 2014

On Apr 28, 2014, at 9:17 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

> I see it on my mac, even with the two commits reverted... will look into it

I see the ticket is closed and am not sure what to make of it. Anyone who follows the normal upgrade path will hit this so it seems like a current and active bug.

Anyway two things: when you say you rolled back to an older database what version was it? And, when you initially couldn't reproduce was it because your candidates branch is current but with has stuff destined for master eventually? If the fix is waiting to be merged I can just hang back, I don't need to be running up-to-the-minute master.

- George