[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jyavenard. v0.28-pre-1046-gd7de3ff

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:30:43 UTC 2014

On 4 April 2014 02:23, Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at cogeco.ca> wrote:

> Do you have any other Mac-specific changes about to happen?
>
> If not, I'll have a go with these changes and report.  May take a little
> while; have to set up to do a channel scan to really test 11990.  I don't
> have a test system right now and changing/restoring my production database
> makes me...nervous.

I made a change with the background color of the text field, from dark
blue to light blue. As dark blue is also the text selection color.

the Qt default for the mac are all screwed up really...

You don't need to do a channel scan to test really

To reproduce the bug , all you had to do is enter a setting screen,
that has a button to open another setting screen. Cancel that screen,
and re-enter again.
couldn't do anything from that point on.

In Settings -> Video -> Playback , go to page 3. Click Add New Entry
exit
Re click on Add New Entry

press a key -> beep

now try again with the patch on