[mythtv] ZM 1.26.3 and commit a179aae6 ?

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sat Sep 28 17:25:05 UTC 2013

On 28/09/13 10:45, Warpme wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Quick q: after upgrade ZM to 1.26.3 Live stream from cameras have
> black screen for me.
> Is
> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/a179aae608c7aa0ee80620267df7773c5fa4b75f
> supposed to fix also this problem?
> br

I never tried it with 1.26.x because until now it's only been available
as a development version in git so I don't think any distro will be
using it. There is now an official download of stable version 1.26.3
which was make available on the 10th September so I will look at adding
support for it. Looks like they have changed the size and position of
some of the fields in the shared memory again so the current version of
mythzmserver definitely wont work. If I created a patch could you test it?

Paul H.