[mythtv] Regarding cross compilation of Mythtv for ARM

Brajesh Sharma s.brajesh at mobiveil.com
Wed Oct 9 04:23:24 UTC 2013

Thank you for replying but there was a slight mistake in there i have
exported the variables as :

export CC="distcc  /usr/local/xtools/arm-unknown-
linux-uclibcgnueabi/bin/arm-unknown-linux-uclibcgnueabi-gcc
export CXX="distcc  /usr/local/xtools/arm-unknown-
linux-uclibcgnueabi/bin/arm-unknown-linux-uclibcgnueabi-g++"

Is there anything else i need to export too ?
and i dont understand what do you mean by "cross-compiling switch" I can
see while configuring it is taking the xtool-gcc and g++.
What else i need to take care please suggest .
Hoping for early reply.
Thanks for help ,Again .

Brajesh Sharma