[mythtv] new mythimage plugin?

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Mar 28 23:22:03 UTC 2013

On Thursday 28 Mar 2013 10:23:08 warpme wrote:
> Dear Devs,
>
> I want to take advantage of Robert's work regarding new mythimage plugin
> (https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/pull/41). Should I politely wait till it
> be pulled into master or rather merge it for me by myself? If You plan to
> pull it - may You point me pls, with rough date of pulling? Thx in
> advantage!

We almost certainly will be including it, there has already been some
discussion about this among the devs, but no-one has had time to properly
review and test it yet. I can't give you a concrete timeline yet. If you want
to try it out then please do, your feedback would be useful to both Robert and
ourselves, particularly if there are bugs which need to be ironed out.
--
Stuart Morgan
MythTV