[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch fixes/0.25 updated by jyavenard. v0.25.3-21-g76a4f04

scram69 scram69 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 04:36:33 UTC 2013

Jean-Yves,

This 0.25 build has been working quite well for me on my 10.7
frontend.  However, I've got a new mac running 10.8, and this build
just gives a white screen on playback.  -v playback does not produce
any error messages, just the normal playback log output.  I had to go
back to your build from 04 June in /files/mythtv/mac/old
(v0.25-146-gb1b516e) and use the quartz-blit video renderer to get
playback working under 10.8.

Do you have a build of 0.25 that is working under 10.8 that you could post?

Thanks,
Steve