[mythtv] Will there be a patch update release?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:35:59 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:27 AM, David Highley
<dhighley at highley-recommended.com> wrote:
> Ran into the reported mythlogserver segment violation crash in upgrading
> to Fedora 18 and mythtv version 26. Is there a patch release in the
> works? We use the rpmfusion package. Worked around the issue by renaming
> the program and putting a shell script in its place that does an exit 0.

I'm working on pushing a new update for RPM Fusion now and it is up to
date as far as commits to fixes/0.26 as of yesterday. We just need to
make sure the fix has been committed.

I wonder what specifically about F18 is causing the issue. My combined
FE/BE is running on F17 and I haven't noticed that particular issue
although I have been aggravated that mythfrontend is still failing to
close and it requires two "killall mythfrontend"'s to actually kill
it.

Richard