[mythtv] I'm working on UNICABLE improvment - help needed

warpme warpme at o2.pl
Mon Aug 26 11:06:19 UTC 2013

Hi,
Forgive me maybe lame question, but c++ isn't thing I know enough.

I want to share&use global variable between all instances of dvbchannel objects.
My idea was to declare this variable as static in dvbchannel.h.

class DVBChannel : public DTVChannel
{
  public:
    static QDateTime  last_tuning;

It compiles, but unfortunately linker returns:
../../libs/libmythtv/libmythtv-0.27.so: undefined reference to `DVBChannel::last_tuning'

So what is best way to declare global, shared variable used by all instances of dvbchannel ?

Thx in advance