[mythtv] Problems with Hauppauge Nova TD Dual Tuner USB Stick and Mythtv, no problems in Windows!

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 13 20:56:16 UTC 2013

Stuart

Just a thought and I realise that different chipsets handle it
differently......

When the HVR2200 was tuning you could actually see the strength meter going
up to get the detect the signal then fluctuating around before if 'locked'

The DVB-TD USB devices only seemed to show the strength meter going up for
the first channel (22) then all subsequent channels either came in at 100%
or not a all.

Does the mythtv tuner tell the device driver to do a 'reset' type function
as it goes from channel to channel?