[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by gigem. v0.26-pre-1474-gf8cb433

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed Nov 28 13:18:34 UTC 2012

On 2012-11-27, at 9:26 PM, Git Repo Owner wrote:

> Remove support for recording rule type priorities.
> This change removes support for the arcane recording rule type
> priorities that probably nobody or almost nobody actually uses.

Does this mean that a program that matches multiple rules will now be matched randomly?

I have a rule that matches movies on a particular channel with an X show limit / delete oldest and another for any channel with a different, lower, limit Y. It sounds like shows that used to fall in the X limit may now get caught in the Y limit.

- George