[mythtv] FFMpeg sync

Paul Kendall pkendall64 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:25:04 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Gavin Hurlbut <gjhurlbu at gmail.com> wrote:
> The ffmpeg sync has been merged down to master.  The buildbot is
> showing issues for the debian slave, the OSX slave and the PPC Linux
> slave (although I think I fixed that one, but the slave disconnected).
>  These should be fixed in the next day or two, so please be patient.
> I have to work with the slave owner to get some feedback on what the
> configure output looks like so I can find what's not working quite
> right.
>
> However, I expect that the mythbuntu autobuilds will likely work fine
> (as my test builds were all on ubuntu systems).

Would it be at all possible to keep the mythtv specific patches to ffmpeg
in the external directory so we can attempt to get them included in the
ffmpeg trunk? I know that some of them are very specific and not likely to
be accepted, but at least we'll have them available so it should be easier
to apply each time there's a sync going on.

Cheers,
Paul