[mythtv] status of MythTV wrt Coverity Scan

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon May 7 20:54:00 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
> I'll prepare builds for both master and 0.25 fixes and check back on
> this list before actually submitting anything to Coverity.

Ok, I have a build done.

  1836 C/C++ compilation units (99%) are ready for analysis
  The cov-build utility completed successfully.

Since everyone seemed to want master, I did master.  I only did the
core mythtv sources, not the plugins.  Is there any reason not to go
ahead and submit this to Coverity tonight?

Eric