[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: 19df7fbe0 by Gavin Hurlbut (Beirdo)

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Sat Mar 24 09:07:06 UTC 2012

On 03/23/12 18:56, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Simon Kenyon<simon at koala.ie>  wrote:
>> On 03/23/12 17:45, MythTV wrote:
>>
>>> It can wait for fixes/0.25 which will exist in just over a week.
>>
>> this sorts of implies that .025 is going to be released with broken
>> analog channel changing. is this really going to be the case?
>
> This implies nothing of the sort.  If there are bugs, they will get
> fixed as best we can.  This revert had nothing to do with analog
> channel changing.  It was an extra (and unnecessary at this time)
> setting that was snuck in, causing havok to the release.

apologies if i implied that your code change was relevant.

what i was commenting on was your statement that there would be a
release in about a week. this was what prompted my question.

the bug i was referring to has been in trac for over 8 months and i did
not see much progress. i usually just sit quiet and wait. i once waited
3 years to be told in the end that it would not be fixed. so sometimes
it is possible to be too quiet. that is all.
--
simon