[mythtv] Can't compile MythTV 0.24.2 (tarball) on Fedora 15

Michael Hughes marynya at compuserve.com
Fri Mar 2 00:42:56 UTC 2012

Daniel

 > You are probably using ccache and the cache is corrupted.

Ah, Thanks!  I was not aware of ccache; I will get educated.

Now I can't get MythPlugins to build because the QT kit has its headers
in a bunch of subdirectories to /usr/include and the make does not know
how to find them.  Is there a way to get these directories added to the
-I option of the compiles?  I see references to QT-SUBDIRS but I have
not figured out how it works.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. There are some things I would like
to work on but MythTV is a very intimidating project! It is not easy to
figure out how it all fits together.

Mike