[mythtv] Format of new post-0.25 config.xml

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sun Jun 3 20:02:33 UTC 2012

On 12-06-03 01:59 PM, Raymond Wagner wrote:

> Try adding a 'u' in front of that first double quote.

Ahhh.  Yes, that seems to have done it.

[Not to you specifically Raymond, but just in general] I must say, I
have been trying to figure out these python bindings to convert my
previously posted mysql client query but I find figuring out the
bindings a lot more obfuscated than simply querying the database
for it's scheme and writing raw queries.

Given the following:

import MythTV
rules = [r.recordid for r in MythTV.Record.getAllEntries() if "Premieres and Pilots (Power Search)" in r.title]
for prog in sorted(MythTV.MythBE().getPendingRecordings(), key=lambda a_prog: a_prog.starttime):
     if prog.recordid not in rules:
         continue
     print u"{0.callsign:<8} {0.title:<40} {0.subtitle:<30} {0.starttime}".format(prog)

I cannot seem to figure out how I also filter out the matches that
are already active recording rules?  I would have thought:

     if prog.recordid not in rules or prog.recstatus != MythTV.Program.rsInactive:
         continue

Would have done it but it doesn't seem to be.

Cheers!

b.