[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by cpinkham. v0.26-alpha-9-g6fb8692

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Fri Jul 20 17:50:11 UTC 2012

On 2012-07-20, at 2:57 AM, Git Repo Owner wrote:

> - Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
> commit 6fb8692d2e29f1f8f431442ad41d88b261678bff
> Author:    Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at mythtv.org> at Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:55:28 -0700
> Committer: Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at mythtv.org> at Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:55:28 -0700
>
> Switch HLS audio encoding back to AAC by default.
> AAC audio seems to work fine everywhere I test except for
> my iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.1, so this may be a bug that
> has been fixed elsewhere.  MP3 audio can still be enabled
> if you know what you're doing by looking at the patch/code.

I built and tried this today but I'm still having the same problem at stream create time:

http://files.nassas.com/mythtranscode.20120720163617.10738.log

it's trying to stream that same one minute file I uploaded the other day:

http://files.nassas.com/6021_20120713130343.mpg

did you give at a try during your testing? I'm curious if this is specific to my machine or a real bug. Here's my build log in case you're curious about what's active:

http://files.nassas.com/myth.v0.26-pre-938-g4a04b1f.log

I did break out the debugger but the various thread/process creation kept bouncing me off on tangents and I lost the plot. If you have any tips or pointers for narrowing this down I'm all ears.

- George