[mythtv] (own)Cloud Plugin

rene fischer renefischer at fischer-homenet.de
Tue Jul 17 04:36:39 UTC 2012

My last post was not very clear. I will explain again.

My use case for calendar is:
I stand up in the morning and turn on mythtv. Then I will check my private
Dates of the day (not tv-recording or so). On work or so I edit my dates via
web or smartphone and mythtv should display this changes. After work I will
edit my dates from television. Therefor I would like to use a mythtv plugin.

My use case for multimedia is:
I plug in my memory-card or camera (e.g. via usb) and i see my fotos. This can
now be downloaded to  cloud through mythtv.

I hope this explanation helps to understand my idea.