[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: a257f6915 by John Patrick Poet (jpoet)

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Tue Jan 24 00:14:14 UTC 2012

On 23/01/12 23:50, John P Poet wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:
>> John, not sure when it started to happen but I've noticed that if text
>> has a shadow enabled then the bottom of the shadow on any descenders
>> like p and g is being cut of. I noticed it while theming the music
>> settings screens when using both MythCenter and MythCenter-wide.
> What screens are use shadows?  I will look into it.
>

> John

MythCenter and MythCenter-wide use shadowed text on many screens usually
for the title of the screen. For example got to MythMusic's settings
screens and open 'Ripper Settings'. In the title at top left of the
screen the p's and g are missing the bottom of the shadow. Never noticed
it before I'm assuming it's something to do with the new text rendering?

Paul H.