[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: 8e2982436 by Paul Harrison (paul-h)

Bruce Taber b.taber at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 21:51:10 UTC 2012

On 01/11/2012 09:07 AM, Paul Harrison wrote:
> There is another oddity noticed in that after the segfault is
> >  encountered and the mythfrontend is restarted, the visualizers are no
> >  longer active. In fact, your new message about disabling the
> >  visualizers (MusicCommon: Theme has a visualiser but none found -
> >  disabling) appears. I have to go back into the settings and change
> >  something (I usually change the delay) before the visualizers will
> >  display again.

Some additional information on this. It doesn't appear to be related to
the segfaults from the Piano visualizer problem. That is fixed, BTW.
Nice job...

Every time the frontend is started the visualizers won't operate.
Exiting mythmusic with or without allowing the music to continue playing
and going into the setup is what triggers the visulaizers to function. I
only have to open the first page of the player settings. There is no
need to continue through to the Finish.

Bruce