[mythtv] 0.26 Beta build error in Crystal HD

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 23:12:12 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Gary Buhrmaster
<gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Gary Buhrmaster
> <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I suspect that crystalhd support will need to be disabled for
>> Fedora unless you get the problem accepted as a blocker
>> for 0.26.  I am not sure how many (if any) users that impacts.
>
> I note that in Fedora 18, libcrystalhd has been updated to version
> 3.10.0, and those libraries/headers allow compilation  --with-crystalhd
>
> There are packages in the koji build system for F17 updates testing
> for libcrystalhd 3.10.0, so I presume they will show up RSN in
> updates.

I was wondering if that was the solution, unfortunately I have not
been able to get the packages to install in mock[1] so I couldn't test
it for sure. I'll wait for them to hit stable. I hope F16 will get the
update as well...

Thanks,
Richard

[1] http://www.linux-archive.org/development-discussions-related-fedora-devel-lists-fedoraproject-org/693590-error-protected-multilib-versions-mock.html