[mythtv] HDHR Prime with CC in ATSC tuning mode possible?

Brendan Fosberry brendan.fosberry at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:59:37 UTC 2012

Try /mythtv/libs/libmythhdhomerun

Line 587 of hdhomerun_device.c. I tried spoofing the vstatus cci/cgms flags
to assume its ok to record. Encryption will still protect content
regardless of how you set these flags. I would stick in some debugging
lines and recompile in a virtualbox vm (good old homerun! no hardware!). I
ended up having to write functions to pass vstatus back up the chain but
had no luck. I was trying to solve a different problem though lol.