[mythtv] [0.25] SIGSEGV when EIT updating DB and channel change (sometimes empty file)

silvio.bontadi at gentlemansclub.de silvio.bontadi at gentlemansclub.de
Fri Apr 6 11:45:00 UTC 2012

Hello

Thanks Angela for pointing to the interference with EIT.
This problem made me crazy and I spent a lot of time. I don't know how many times I upgraded, reconfigured cards and channels.
When I added EIT debugging, since the last two days, I had the same output to confirm this problem. I had six crashes since, every time when a new bulk of EIT data is processed and a recording starts.
Hope this gets fixed soon as the 0.25 is planned for the 9th and many will be disappointed when Myth crashes and producing empty recordings.

Silvio