[mythtv] mythtv/master commit: 0e84bfed2 by Michael T. Dean (sphery)

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Tue Sep 20 09:36:36 UTC 2011

On 20/09/11 03:19, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8513#comment:2
> but anyone interested in making a patch really should present a complete
> design for approval before spending much time on it, since I know that
> several of the theming/UI devs have ideas of how it should work.
>
> Mike

Wasn't there a more generic patch that would allow any theme to override
or convert keypresses? IIRC it allowed any widget to change say a LEFT
keypress to SELECT if it made sense for the theme and the context. Don't
remember why it was rejected though. I've searched trac and the lists
but can't find it anywhere.

Paul H.