[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: 0e84bfed2 by Michael T. Dean (sphery)_

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 19 16:13:48 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 03:40:29PM +0100, Richard Morton wrote:
> Escape is back and enter is select on a keyboard.
>
> Please excuse brevity and pistakes this email was composed on a mobile
> phone.
>
> Thanks and best regards,

Well having read the other bits about the inconsistent code, I can
understand removing it.  Of course I should probably go and actually
spend some time mapping keys as I want them (especially for my remote
control) and make left and right be back and enter.  That might work
for the menus then.  Well once I upgrade to a version with this change
that is.  It would of course seem very nice if the default behaviour
would keep the left and right arrows mapped to work with the menus as
it does now, but that will probably break something else.

--
Len Sorensen