[mythtv] MythMusic rewrite to MythUI status inquiry

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Sat Oct 22 09:58:16 UTC 2011

Since I want to make some improvements to MythMusic, mainly LastFM
scrobbling, I would like to inquire what the status is of the MythMusic
rewrite to MythUI.

I have not been able to find any of the rewritten source other than
what's on GitHub in trunk.

I would like to know what the status is and if it is possible to preview
the code changes somewhere so I can move forward on the new code base,
as I feel it is way too much work to implement it for the current code
base of MythMusic.

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan