[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: f5a2dc9d1 by Daniel Thor Kristjansson (daniel-kristjansson)

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sun Nov 20 23:01:31 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-11-19 at 10:02 +0100, Karl Dietz wrote:
> Find attached the output of dvbsnoop on a recording from one of the
> channels with subtitles in DVB and teletext.
<snip>

It looks like you're asking for a lot more than just copying
some descriptors around. I'll gladly review a patch, but I'm
not going to implement a whole lot of teletext stuff seeing
as I'm not in a DVB country and have a long list things I'd
like to implement that I can test more easily.

-- Daniel