[mythtv] (MacOS X port) Apple TV remote support for 2.3 and others (Ticket 6422) - compile errors / runtime white screen

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 19:35:21 UTC 2011

On 3 November 2011 19:20, Emlyn Bolton <emlyn.bolton at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have the CrystalHD drivers and libraries installed and they work (XBMC
> tested). I thought I saw in the mythtv configure that it's only included on
> linux builds, not darwin ones.

I don't think there's anything linux specific on the configure side. I
could be wrong but that's not how I remember it.

> I'll have a look at the diffs in the openGL area between head 0.24.1 and see
> if backporting any changes will work... Thanks for the info!

I certainly wouldn't recommend trying to backport any opengl changes.
They are numerous and pretty invasive - the issue wasn't just about
OpenGL but also threading behaviour, interaction between the decoder
and player and handling video stream changes.

regards

Mark