[mythtv] Compiling from source: Myth's own FFmpeg

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:46:26 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Robert Houghton <robbadler at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great to know. Thanks Michael, Thanks Robert.

No problem, thanks for not making the accusation we've come to expect
when this topic comes up, namely that we should somehow be able to
wrap all versions of the ffmpeg api and et all our modifications in
upstream in spite of our divergent goals, and that we're somehow
jerkfaces for not doing so/being able to do so.  :)

So yay, you win mythtv-dev for today.  ;)

Robert