[mythtv] mythtv/master commit: 45cfaa7a8 by Chris Pinkham (cpinkham)

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Jun 28 01:13:03 UTC 2011

* On Mon Jun 27, 2011 at 09:40:42PM +0200, Warpme wrote:
> So far so good. Things are looking good.
> 20 tries - no "lacking background" issue.
> 10 tries for mythvideo - also seems to be OK

Thanks.  It's not the best solution, but accomplishes what
the original patch was trying to do.  I think there may still
be a race condition or locking issue in the code somewhere,
but that's another issue.  For all local images, we want to
do the last modified check before firing off a background
load.

--
Chris