[mythtv] mythtv/master commit: 857d804b8 by Mark Kendall (mark-kendall)

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Fri Jun 24 17:44:08 UTC 2011

Mark,

This commit unfortunately gives me problems on selected TV channels in
LiveTV.
Symptom is LiveTV playback with black screen.
Issue is only on selected mplexes and is visible only when LiveTV starts.

Scenario is repeatable and following:

1.start LiveTV with channel on mplex1 (this which gives black screen)
2.LiveTV starts with black screen
3.switching LiveTV to mplex2 shows screen OK
4.going back from mplex2 to mplex1 gives screen OK

mplex1 gives black screen for 4 in 5 times.

I reverted commit 857d804b8 and do 15 tries - no issue.

Here attached log from such unsuccessful LiveTV:

br