[mythtv] [mythtv-firehose] mythtv/master commit: a40749d03 by Mark Kendall (mark-kendall)

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:57:34 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Mark Kendall <mark.kendall at gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry - should have been clearer. Yes - definitely looks like ffmpeg
> logging:-
>
> Undefined symbols:
>  "_ff_log2_tab", referenced from:
>      _av_log2_c in fileserverhandler.o
>      _av_log2_16bit_c in fileserverhandler.o
>      _av_log2_c in filetransfer.o
>      _av_log2_16bit_c in filetransfer.o
> ld: symbol(s) not found
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[2]: *** [libmythprotoserver-0.24.0.24.0.dylib] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [sub-libmythprotoserver-make_default] Error 2
> make: *** [libs] Error 2

Ahhh, OK, that makes more sense to my brain :)  Thanks for the
clarification.  I was trying to figure how my recent log changes could
possibly somehow be sucking in ffmpeg libraries, and I was at a total loss.
 Wonder why the libmythprotoserver would use av_log at all though...  That's
the real issue here, I guess.