[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: bbaaadc1a by

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Thu Jan 20 18:01:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

> Are these changes in mythmusic really intended?

That's actually an (attempted) commit done by me on which I set the
"author" field.

(I'll add the "committer" field next time as well because it looks like
it's not added by default...)

It took me too much time between the time I updated my tree and the time I
committed (because I wanted to check how to set the author field to credit
Foppe) so that merge commit was performed when I "pushed".

(That's not actually the first time this happened (it happens relatively
frequently) but I guess you noticed it because the committer info wasn't
displayed, only the author's info... Usually it's less noticeable because
you only see devs names (but you see the same stuff "committed" two times
though...)

It looks however like I actually lost that commit (I'll have to ask our git
experts what happened because nothing of what I had on my local copy got
sent and I supposedly have nothing to commit) and I am aware of it (I made
a note about it in the ticket) and I'll fix that later today.

Have a nice day,

Nick