[mythtv] [RFC v2] New Win32 build script

Dan Wilson dwilson at solidstatesoftware.com
Wed Jan 19 08:15:50 UTC 2011

On 01/18/2011 11:44 PM, Dan Wilson wrote:

Running under F14-i686 version in a vmware workstation virtual machine:

I got the same problem with the script not auto-creating mythbuild
subdirectory. I created it and proceeded on.

I got the same problem with "cc" versus "gcc". I changed that definition
and proceeded.

in libxml2, testThread.c had the same funky line of code. I commented it
out.

However, I now get the missing bits/wordsize.h error. I'm guessing this
is the start of the same mess I got into on the 64-bit system. So it
likely isn't a 64-bit-to-32-bit problem, but possibly something related
to the way mingw packages were put together for Fedora?

I give up for tonight.

Dan.