[mythtv] German Language support for IMDB-like queries in MythVideo (OMDB Query v1.0.1)

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 21:30:21 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Martin Schoeffel
<martin_schoeffel at web.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
> this is a new version of my german OMDB Query script (see attachement). As
> there is no good support for german movie databases you might want to put
> omdb.pl under /usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/Movie/ (or where the other
> query scripts are placed on your system). Then in MythFrontend you will find
> a new entry in "Metadata Settings" called "OMDB Query".

This script is not compatible with .24 or trunk-- any interest in
updating it so that it will work with current versions of MythTV?

See:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythTV_Universal_Metadata_Format

If you do so, feel free to open a ticket with the grabber.

Robert