[mythtv] folder.jpg use

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 14:27:47 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 5:57 AM, Yianni Vidalis
<yiannividalis at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, everyone.
>

> I wonder if I should open a ticket about this: I was rearranging my
> storage group folders and I realised that the picture in a folder.jpg file
> was not used by the video browser.

Please ask your questions about use of MythTV (ANY version of MythTV, even
if you think you have found a bug) on the mythtv-users mailing list.  This
list is for discussion about development only, not a means of contacting
the developers, and not for use of the development version.

I am happy to follow up with you on the users list, where you can start by
checking if you are using file browse mode.

Robert