[mythtv] Changes to the RadioTimes XMLTV service

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Dec 16 12:58:49 UTC 2011

Hi Jonathan,

'Twas brillig, and Jonathan Tweed at 14/12/11 20:04 did gyre and gimble:
> Please do let us know if you spot any issues with the feed or you have
> any questions or comments. We're excited to be getting involved with the
> communities who use this data and would love your help in further
> improving it over the coming months.

Just wanted to post a quick reply to say thanks for getting involved and
for your desire to work with the various communities that use the data.
It's really nice to see this level of engagement (and goodness knows
that I don't see this level of support from some companies with other
projects I'm involved in  - Adobe, Google, I'm pointing at you here!).

Not got much of relevance to say about the technical aspects so I'll
keep this reply short!

Thanks again.

Col

--