[mythtv] Unable to see sgreen grab/flash streams in mythweb recordings

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Mon Dec 5 00:15:49 UTC 2011

On 12/4/2011 17:19, Marc Tousignant wrote:

> [...]

I'm not sure why the preview images would not be shown, unless
potentially those are being generated and stored by MythWeb, rather than
the backend.  I do know that flash streaming pulls the files from the
local filesystem, in the paths defined for that storage group.  If it
cannot access those files locally, it will outright fail, as opposed to
trying to stream them from the backend.  If your backend and web server
are not both on the same machine, you're going to have to mount those
paths using NFS.