[mythtv] Capture YUV Frame for Fingerprinting & Content Recognition

Joseph Irvine joseph at irvinemail.org
Sat Apr 16 15:23:28 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am trying to accomplish this internally in plug-in fashion. I use
fingerprinting to synchronize the timestamp based on content that is
recognized.

So methods such as a screenshot will probably not work. I need to lock on
and track the timestamp, resynchronizing every second or so for precision,
frame accuracy. I have that API, but need to be able to provide the API code
a frame, in YUV format, every second.

Is there a library call already in place that I could use to accomplish
this?

Thank you,
Joseph Irvine