[mythtv] CrystalHD in Trunk

Doug Haber doug at fawnanddoug.com
Sat Sep 25 02:36:14 UTC 2010

Doug

> I'll put together a patch later for you to test, if you can.

k - I'll be unable to test the myth box for most of the weekend but I
should be available at the beginning of next week

> In meantime, can you test with a clip that has an odd size video format? something that is not 1920, 1280 or 720 wide in mpeg2 or h264.I'm expecting that not to work.

I don't have any clips like that - can you point me to some on the interwebs?

Secondly, can you post a short clip from your 1080i source that
reports multiple closed caption streams. I'd like to check there isn't
something else going on there before disabling that element of the
code.

Will do when I get back to the box.

and finally, is it possible to get a screen grab for that green tint?

Same as above.

Thanks!
Doug